We did not scan PloView 10.0 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
PloView is viewer for viewing drawing of HPGL/Vector/image file.
And, it has about the same powerful input and edit function as 2D-CAD.
(1) File: Support to many file formats
Input: HPGL,HP-GL/2,HP RTL,PDF,DXF,DWG,GERBER,NC-Drill,IGES,SXF,EMF,
Black / white and color copy to clipboard.
- Color and width change of line, 'black and white' / 'color' change,
background color change, pen ON/OFF
- Display mode (Copy/Merge/Xor/data) change
- Rotation, mirror, grid displaying
- Thumbnail display
- Multi-page correspondence
- Vector font / TrueType font change of text font
- Measurement function of coordinates, length, area, line width, and angle
- Search text
- Connected line search, the total line length measurement
(4) Edit drawing (Comment function)
- New create
- Input file of (1)
- Save to file of (1)
Polyline, Arc, Circle, Horizontal line, Vertical line, Slanting line,
Opposite side angle line, Regular polygon, Ellipse, Offset line,
Free curve, Cloud shape line, Spline, Surface, Rectangle, Long circle,
Text, Bitmap, Macro,
Dimension (Horizontal, Vertical, Parallel, Angle, Radius, Diameter)
Insert Coodinates at Key, Insert Same Point, Next Same Point,
Layer: 1..20, Set property
Select (individual, rectangular area, polygon area selecting),
Move copy, Delete, Divide/Delete/Move/RouteChange polyline section,
Delete line in selected area boundary, Trim, Change property,
Change vertex R, Chamfer, Connect Line, Rotate copy, Scale Up/Down copy,
Macro-izing, Macro breakup, ReDo, UnDo
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for PloView 10.0 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.